Ever wanted to recreate worlds from Destiny 2? We’ve tried to help you out and chose several products from Megascans Library suitable for such a task.
|As the heroes of the last safe city turned their attention to frontiers beyond the protection of the Vanguard, new Nightmares have emerged from the shadows of our long-forgotten Moon. (c) Bungie|
Ivy & Tiles
1. Ivy. Quixel provides various kinds of ivy, from separate leaves and vines to dense ivy walls like this one:
2. Ornamental Tiles. There is a generous library of tiles out there on Megascans, even though the major part of them is more general. However, by combining various materials and modifying them unique results can be achieved.
3. Floor Tiles. Here’s an example of a more general material with nice realistic stains:
Concrete & Flowers
4. Concrete. Whether you are looking for rough concrete chunks or smooth pieces, we’re sure you will find the desired surface in the library:
6. Finally, flowers. Megascans has an unbelievable number of various flowers. We dare you to combine and modify them to achieve fantastic vegetation from Destiny 2.
Tag us on Twitter, share your work created with Megascans, and get featured!
And here’s Destiny 2 Art Dump for inspiration.