As a indie developer in a country that don't have a commercial agreement with the US, I hope steam listen to Epic. Steam takes 30% of my revenue, and US gov. get another 30%, than I need to pay taxes in my country (Brazil). So in the end, i get roughly 20% of the full price.
Nice to meet great personality who has excellent talent in 3D characterization and found here best example. Caroline, http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk
The game lovers of Epic Games will be disappointed to know that from now onward seam would stop doing exclusives if Steam lifted its revenue cut for developers. William, http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk
Have a look at this 2D Platformer Kit for Unreal which could be your ultimate tool for creating action titles. Do you know the best part? It is free in February!
- Full On-screen touch controls
- Customizable movement speed, acceleration and more.
- Multi/Wall Jump
- Wall Slide
- Melee Attack and Ranged Attack
- Timed Block
- Multiple enemy varieties
- XP and level-up
- Collect and swap weapons
- Timed Power-ups Item Drop System
- Moving Platforms
- Save/Load Game
- Enemy loot Drops
- Floating Combat Text for player & enemies Health & Damage System
- Dynamic Health HUD for the player & enemies
- Fully Functional damage system
- Colour tinting, temporary invulnerability, and knock-back effects after taking damage
- Audio SFX
- Menu System
You can learn more here.