Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Have a look at this 2D Platformer Kit for Unreal which could be your ultimate tool for creating action titles. Do you know the best part? It is free in February!
- Full On-screen touch controls
- Customizable movement speed, acceleration and more.
- Multi/Wall Jump
- Wall Slide
- Melee Attack and Ranged Attack
- Timed Block
- Multiple enemy varieties
- XP and level-up
- Collect and swap weapons
- Timed Power-ups Item Drop System
- Moving Platforms
- Save/Load Game
- Enemy loot Drops
- Floating Combat Text for player & enemies Health & Damage System
- Dynamic Health HUD for the player & enemies
- Fully Functional damage system
- Colour tinting, temporary invulnerability, and knock-back effects after taking damage
- Audio SFX
- Menu System
You can learn more here.