Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Michael Allar here. Thanks a bunch for posting this, I really appreciate it. I'm also the guy who wrote that Confessions article that was posted here on 80.lvl as well.
With Infinity Blade III going free, there’s another great surprise. UE4 developers download thousands of assets from Epic Games’ Infinity Blade Collection for free in the UE Marketplace. All of these assets are worth $3 million in investments.
Infinity Blade is one of the most successful mobile franchises to ever come out and during today’s livestream with Donald Mustard, Chair Entertainment Creative Director of Infinity Blade, Epic gave signs that there would be a gift given to the UE dev community. This was it.
Here’s a quick summation of the 7,600 assets shipping in eight packs:
- Infinity Blade: Warriors includes loads of assets for crafting fierce heroes.
- Infinity Blade: Adversaries has even more content for a making wide variety of rivals.
- Infinity Blade: Effects gives you visual effects ranging from fire and smoke to lightning and magical reactions.
- Infinity Blade: Grass Lands is the earthy citadel adorned with stone set pieces and beautiful props.
- Infinity Blade: Ice Lands is the wintery fort set deep within a glacial enclave.
- Infinity Blade: Fire Lands is the radiant castle interior laced with unforgiving paths, dramatic props and flowing lava.
- Infinity Blade: Sounds includes thousands of raw audio files and sound cues.
- Infinity Blade: Weapons presents a vast array of melee weaponry, including never-before-seen swords and axes and also a few Infinity Blade fan favorites.
A majority of the free downloadable content is from Infinity Blade: Dungeons which is a prequel that was set to be released sometime in 2013 but never came out.
All assets can only be used in UE4 projects and they include the special cameos from the released games such as the finger, lollipop, and rubber chicken.