This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Take a look at two packs of brushes for stylized projects in ZBrush by Jan Wyss. These sets feature 38 different brushes which will help you speed up your production process.
20 brushes for Zbrush for the creation of stylized content. These brushes work best when complemented by the Orb crack brush.
Drag the .zbp files into C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R8\ZStartup\BrushPresets and they will appear in your brush palette when opening Zbrush.
18 more stylized brushes for Zbrush 4R8 P2 or higher (not compatible with 4R8 P1!)
- 5 Cloth alpha brushes, for quick drapery needs
- 5 Mechanical InsertMesh Brushes (2 nails, 3 screws)
- 3 more stitch IMCurve brushes, 2 Chain IMCurve Brushes
- 1 Pebble InsertMesh Brush
- 1 Stud/Spike InsertMesh Brush
- 1 Horns/Spikes InsertMultiMesh Brush (5 horn/spike variations)