Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Take a look at two packs of brushes for stylized projects in ZBrush by Jan Wyss. These sets feature 38 different brushes which will help you speed up your production process.
20 brushes for Zbrush for the creation of stylized content. These brushes work best when complemented by the Orb crack brush.
Drag the .zbp files into C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R8\ZStartup\BrushPresets and they will appear in your brush palette when opening Zbrush.
18 more stylized brushes for Zbrush 4R8 P2 or higher (not compatible with 4R8 P1!)
- 5 Cloth alpha brushes, for quick drapery needs
- 5 Mechanical InsertMesh Brushes (2 nails, 3 screws)
- 3 more stitch IMCurve brushes, 2 Chain IMCurve Brushes
- 1 Pebble InsertMesh Brush
- 1 Stud/Spike InsertMesh Brush
- 1 Horns/Spikes InsertMultiMesh Brush (5 horn/spike variations)