VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
The 3DCoat team presented a new update to its 3D modeling tool. The new version brings a bunch of improvements and fixes to Paint, Sculpt, UV/Retopo rooms and more. Let’s have a look at the new features.
- CutOff in surface mode completely redone.
- Soft booleans for all primitives, volumes merging, cutoff.
- List of ghosted, isolated volumes stored into scene file (3B).
- Much more stable and powerful Geometry->Close holes.
- Automatic closing the objects before the voxelization.
- Sharp edges support in Retopo room. Baking, import/export supported.
- Context-sensitive RMB menu in retopo room.
- In UV settings you may control the default unwrapping method
You can find the full changelog here.
Modern Hospital Props VOL.2 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.