Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Pay Someone To Do My Exam
3Dflow has released 3DF Zephyr 3.2 and the long-awaited Zephyr Free. The free version shares the same technology. Although it cannot process more than 50 pictures, it is still a great start for photogrammetry fans that features no time limits.
So, Zephyr Free can process only up to 50 images, which is still enough for very simple subjects and to play with the first few tutorials. You are also limited to using only one NVIDIA card to speed the processing, and exporting/editing functionalities have been limited too. The customized UV mapping tool and some other tools are not available. The full features comparison is here.
You can find more details on 3DF Zephyr Free and download it here.
As for v3.2 of the full version, it features the following updates:
- Upgraded 3DF Zephyr Lite features
- Introduced 3DF Zephyr Free
- New rematching phase for Structure from Motion (improved accuracy)
- Speed improvements for SfM and MVS
- Photoconsistent mesh optimization now runs in multi GPU
- Reduced memory footprint on SfM phase
- Improved pivot orbit camera
- Can now load intensity from ZF scans
- Added project on regular grid filter
- Improved picking
- Improved cloud merge / structuring / management (Pro and Aerial only)
- Can now load external lua script file from console (Pro and Aerial only)
- Orthophoto can now be exported as pdf with ruler (Pro and Aerial only)
- New volume tool to compute the inside of an object (Pro and Aerial only)
- Added new cloud comparison tool (Pro and Aerial only)
- Added polyline from single image or bubble view dialog (Aerial only)
- Many miscellaneous bugfixes
- Many UI fixes and UI improvements