GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Autodesk has revealed a new security tool for 3DS Max that is said to deal with viruses found in Mac files. Called CRP, ADSL and ALC viruses, these dangerous files can corrupt your 3DS Max environment, cause data loss and instability, and spread to other systems by sharing files.
The tool was previously included in 3DS Max 2019.2, but the newest release adds compatibility with Max 2015 – 2019.
- Detects CRP, ADSL, and ALC in 3ds Max startup scripts, and keeps them clean of these corruptions
- Detects CRP, ADSL, and ALC in 3ds Max in scene files no matter how they are loaded into 3ds Max (merged, xrefed, drag and dropped, loaded through scripted commands, etc), and cleans them of these corruptions
- Ensures that 3ds Max will not save CRP, ADSL or ALC corrupted scenes
- Asks for user confirmation before cleaning startup scripts and scene data
- Works in quiet and other non-interactive usage scenarios of 3ds Max, such as command line rendering and batch scripting
- Logs all its actions to the system log (Max.log)
- Does not prevent the user from fully using 3ds Max even when choosing not to clean the startup scripts or scene data
3DS Max Security Tools is available for free here.