I have always wanted a Barret Tiff precull. There is a lot stories left to tell before they all meet. They greyscale image would look great as a figure as well.
I can't get this to work! *cries* I tried on my windows computer, my chrome book and I cant get it on my ipad. what do I do?? how do I get it? I downloaded it to my chrome book, and my windows but all it did was leave a file that was empty.
All I saw was preset assets that also were placed at a 0% messy location. then its just deviatios from starting location and variations in material. all those word commands just result in different values for the 2 above parameters.
Autodesk has revealed a new security tool for 3DS Max that is said to deal with viruses found in Mac files. Called CRP, ADSL and ALC viruses, these dangerous files can corrupt your 3DS Max environment, cause data loss and instability, and spread to other systems by sharing files.
The tool was previously included in 3DS Max 2019.2, but the newest release adds compatibility with Max 2015 – 2019.
- Detects CRP, ADSL, and ALC in 3ds Max startup scripts, and keeps them clean of these corruptions
- Detects CRP, ADSL, and ALC in 3ds Max in scene files no matter how they are loaded into 3ds Max (merged, xrefed, drag and dropped, loaded through scripted commands, etc), and cleans them of these corruptions
- Ensures that 3ds Max will not save CRP, ADSL or ALC corrupted scenes
- Asks for user confirmation before cleaning startup scripts and scene data
- Works in quiet and other non-interactive usage scenarios of 3ds Max, such as command line rendering and batch scripting
- Logs all its actions to the system log (Max.log)
- Does not prevent the user from fully using 3ds Max even when choosing not to clean the startup scripts or scene data
3DS Max Security Tools is available for free here.