Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Chris Perrella presented a new downloadable zip containing a shader extension allowing for up to 4 detail normal textures masked with a RGBA texture mask to Toolbag 3 shaders.
A texture used to mask associated detail normal maps, red, green, blue and alpha. Independent controls to scale the UV tiling of each detail normal channel.
- Download “detail_normal_rgba.zip” from Gumroad
- Unzip file to your “C:\Program Files\Marmoset\Toolbag 3\data\shader\mat\custom” folder
- Launch Toolbag 3
- Select a shader and scroll to the bottom section of the material attributes tab.
- Click the triangle on the right and select “Custom”
- Click the triangle next to “Shader” and select “detail_normal_rgba”