A custom shader for 4 detail normal maps masked with a RGBA texture by Chris Perrella.
Chris Perrella presented a new downloadable zip containing a shader extension allowing for up to 4 detail normal textures masked with a RGBA texture mask to Toolbag 3 shaders.
A texture used to mask associated detail normal maps, red, green, blue and alpha. Independent controls to scale the UV tiling of each detail normal channel.
- Download “detail_normal_rgba.zip” from Gumroad
- Unzip file to your “C:Program FilesMarmosetToolbag 3datashadermatcustom” folder
- Launch Toolbag 3
- Select a shader and scroll to the bottom section of the material attributes tab.
- Click the triangle on the right and select “Custom”
- Click the triangle next to “Shader” and select “detail_normal_rgba”