Check out a Blender add-on for texturing by projection mapping from multiple images to one UV.
- No need for UV Projection from View, project images on existing UV.
- More versatile than Apply Camera Image.
- Use Image References (Empties) as decals.
- Alpha channel supported.
- Project on multiple objects at once.
- Projections from multiple cameras and empties execute simultaneously.
- Optional shadowing - projections won't pass through objects.
- Support and constant updates. Community suggested features.
To install the tool, you need to download the latest version as a ZIP archive and install it in Blender without unzipping: Edit -> Preferences -> Add-ons -> Install -> eyek_x.x.x.zip. Then, the Eyek panel will appear on the right side of the 3D viewport.
Learn more and get the tool for $10+ here. Don't forget to join our new Telegram channel, our Discord, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.