Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. rv altitude
You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. midwood condo
Wes McDermott and Allegorithmic have shared the second part of an updated book called The PBR Guide. The book,m originally released back 2014, is a perfect beginner’s guide to PBR, but do you know the best part? The book is free!
Here’s what you’ll learn in the second part:
- What is PBR? What Are The Benefits? What Does It Mean for the Artist?
- Metal/Roughness Workflow Dielectric F0 / Base Color / Metallic / Roughness / Resolution and Texel Density
- Pros and Cons
- Specular/Glossiness Workflow Diffuse / Specular / Glossiness / Resolution and Texel Density Pros and Cons
- Maps Common To Both Workflows Ambient Occlusion / Height/Norma
- Substance PBR Utilities Substance Designer / Substance Painter / Substance Outputs and Rendering
- Appendix – Charts Is the Surface Metal? / Reflectance Values /Correct/ Incorrect Comparison
Go study the guide!