Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
This is techno-sorcery!
Unite India is here: https://unity.com/event/unite-india-2019
there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
A Free PBR Guide by Wes McDermott: Vol. 2
30 April, 2018
Wes McDermott and Allegorithmic have shared the second part of an updated book called The PBR Guide. The book,m originally released back 2014, is a perfect beginner’s guide to PBR, but do you know the best part? The book is free!
Here’s what you’ll learn in the second part:
- What is PBR? What Are The Benefits? What Does It Mean for the Artist?
- Metal/Roughness Workflow Dielectric F0 / Base Color / Metallic / Roughness / Resolution and Texel Density
- Pros and Cons
- Specular/Glossiness Workflow Diffuse / Specular / Glossiness / Resolution and Texel Density Pros and Cons
- Maps Common To Both Workflows Ambient Occlusion / Height/Norma
- Substance PBR Utilities Substance Designer / Substance Painter / Substance Outputs and Rendering
- Appendix – Charts Is the Surface Metal? / Reflectance Values /Correct/ Incorrect Comparison
Go study the guide!