Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Wes McDermott and Allegorithmic have shared the second part of an updated book called The PBR Guide. The book,m originally released back 2014, is a perfect beginner’s guide to PBR, but do you know the best part? The book is free!
Here’s what you’ll learn in the second part:
- What is PBR? What Are The Benefits? What Does It Mean for the Artist?
- Metal/Roughness Workflow Dielectric F0 / Base Color / Metallic / Roughness / Resolution and Texel Density
- Pros and Cons
- Specular/Glossiness Workflow Diffuse / Specular / Glossiness / Resolution and Texel Density Pros and Cons
- Maps Common To Both Workflows Ambient Occlusion / Height/Norma
- Substance PBR Utilities Substance Designer / Substance Painter / Substance Outputs and Rendering
- Appendix – Charts Is the Surface Metal? / Reflectance Values /Correct/ Incorrect Comparison
Go study the guide!