Guys! We need "Favorites" tab here on 80.lv
My motivation wasn't to knock Cem, not as a person nor as a developer. As I said, "this is cool, no doubt about that". I was sharing my personal opinion about the price-point for a material that is so expensive (performance-wise), and pointing out the fact that the same look can be achieved for cheaper (both performance and wallet-wise). I personally find it hard to budget 10s of dollars for a single material, a single effect, etc., but that's me. Other people have money pouring out of their ears and can afford to play like that. The internet is getting less friendly as far as opening dialogues like this. People should be able to have opinions and share them, debate them, without being told to hush up and move along. I hope others buy and use this asset- I'd be curious to see how it stacks up to alternatives out there (again, as I said "I love options"). As far as making my own assets and releasing articles here? It's in the works. And if somebody came along and started a dialogue about issues, opinions they had, or whatever- I would be happy to engage them!
Check out a pack of 27 substance projects by Enthelity Studios — Substance Designer textures, Substance Painter smart materials, help nodes like Color Correction, Edge Wear and 3D models with project files that were used to showcase or test the textures and materials.
All Substance Designer textures come with their graphs, including graphs for their dependencies as well:
- Base Wood – Substance Designer texture
- Ceramic Tiles – Substance Designer texture
- Custom Offset Node – Substance Designer node to offset X and Y separately
- Facade Bricks – Substance Designer texture
- Fast Switch – Substance Designer node to quickly switch between two inputs
- Fine Edge Detect – simple node, when the original Edge Detect doesn’t work
- General Rock Surface Asset – Rock model done to test Smart Material
- General Rock Surface – Substance Painter Smart-Material
- General Rock Surface – Substance Designer texture
- Gun Handle Wood – Substance Designer texture
- Light Brown Bricks – Substance Designer texture
- Light Plywood – Substance Designer texture
- Marble Floor Tutorial + Project files
- Mossy Cliffs (with 5 variations) – Substance Designer texture
- Old Brown Bricks – Substance Designer texture
- Old Concrete – Substance Painter Smart-Material
- Old Concrete – Substance Designer texture
- Old Dark Parquet Floor – Substance Designer texture
- Random Shape – Designer node to generate random circular shapes
- Rough Old Wood – Substance Designer texture
- Sharp Rock Wall – Substance Designer texture
- Simple AO Boost – Substance Painter Smart-Material
- Simple Snow – Substance Designer texture
- Subway Tiles – Substance Designer texture
- Worn Out Metal – Substance Painter Smart-Material
- Worn Out Metal Oil Drum asset with project file
- Worn Out Wood – Substance Painter Smart-Material
It is worth noting that render setups for the materials are not included.
Substance Designer 6 or higher required.
By purchasing this product, you agree to our terms and conditions. The project files for our products are for educational purposes only and not allowed to be redistributed or re-sold in any way. The end product of the project files (procedural textures) can be used in any of your projects, however, they are not allowed to be redistributed or re-sold. Product must be embedded in your project to be legally viable for using or sharing.