Chaos Group has shared a video preview of the upcoming features in the upgraded V-Ray for Cinema 4D.
The video shows key features from V-Ray Next like bucket rendering within the V-Ray GPU engine and the new adaptive dome light. Also, the tool will get improvements to look development workflow and the Render Settings dialog.
- V-Ray DomeLight – Improved version of the V-Ray Dome light which is now a separate object, not a Cinema 4D tag, to simplify the user interface and improve the workflow when working with lights
- Materials – Improved materials when rendering in IPR
- Textures and UV mapping – Better support for textures and uvw mapping
- Render Settings – User interface for the Render Settings. The UI will be further optimized for ease of use
- GPU Bucket rendering – Support for Bucket rendering with V-Ray GPU
You can learn more about the upcoming version here.