Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Pay Someone To Do My Exam
Jeryce Dianingana, a 3D Artist at Ubisoft, has released a set of Unity scenes dedicated to using complex lighting scenarios on Gumroad. The lighting here is baked, but it’s still a great chance to study complex setups and improve your skills.
The set includes 3 scenes with different LUT:
- Post-processing stack V2 (BETA) by Unity Technologies
- Volumetric lighting by Unity Technologies
- AdamPlanarReflection by Unity Technologies
- Personal lightmapping settings
- Textures made in Substance designer