Alt click on a node connection automatically disconnect it from the other nodes. And there is some nodes which can be easily summoned by pressing a key and clicking at the same time. Like B+click will place a branch, and S+click a sequence.
If you're willing to compile it, Aseprite is a great option as well.
check my website for the latest tips - always updating with new content!
Tommy Thompson is the creator of AI and Games — a YouTube series on artificial intelligence (AI) research and applications in video games. Actually, this might be one of the best way to dive into the world of AI. Tommy is like some kind of unexplored tomb dedicated to this topic.
Artificial intelligence is a big talking point these days and I use this video series to talk about in the context of games. I run a series of videos that address this topic in different ways:
- Case Studies
- How artificial intelligence is applied in commercial video games.
- How AI research in games is used to enhance our understanding of the field.
- AI 101
- How we can learn to better understand artificial intelligence through video games.
- Design Dive
- How AI applications in games influence game design.
- How you can build your own AI behaviours and tools in existing game engines or just in your own software systems.
- Let’s Plays
- Playthrough diaries of my time playing titles related to the content on this channel (either direct or copied over from Twitch.tv)
I have an almost endless supply of new topics to cover and videos to make – and I want you help me make that a reality.
His videos show how the AI is implemented in AAA games such as Alien: Isolation, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Far Cry, F.E.A.R., Halo 2, Killer Instinct, Left 4 Dead and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. What is more, there are topics there like player analysis in Battlefield 3, a study of cosmetic item usage in Team Fortress 2, neural-network-driven particle weapon systems and procedural generation of Super Mario levels.
Make sure to read more about the project and support it here.