You need to make it clear that this is an interpretation of someone else’s character and credit them (Sam Reigel, from Critical Role).
As great as this is, it’s not actually “your character” so you should really credit Sam Reigel of Critical Role who created this character, and make it clear this is your interpretation of it, because you make it sound like it was all your idea.
Thanks for your post! It's been a long time since I read a good article and such a meaning! I hope you will continue to write articles like these for hobbyists! run 3
Airship Images are looking for an experienced and talented Environment Artist to work on a range of exciting projects at their studio in Lytham St. Annes. Ideal candidate will have previous experience working on AAA titles and be passionate about pushing the quality level of their artwork.
Location: Lytham St. Annes, UK
- Experience creating both hard-surface and organic assets
- Strong working knowledge of 3D Studio Max/ Maya, Photoshop and ZBrush
- Experience working with Substance Designer and Painter
- Working knowledge of PBR (Physically Based Rendering) techniques.
- Confident working in Unreal Engine 4
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- The ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment.
- 2+ years of Games Industry Experience
- Experience using 3D Coat
- Experience using Marmoset Toolbag
- Experience creating modular assets and tileable/ procedural textures.
- An avid gamer
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.