Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Airship Images are looking for an experienced and talented Environment Artist to work on a range of exciting projects at their studio in Lytham St. Annes. Ideal candidate will have previous experience working on AAA titles and be passionate about pushing the quality level of their artwork.
Location: Lytham St. Annes, UK
- Experience creating both hard-surface and organic assets
- Strong working knowledge of 3D Studio Max/ Maya, Photoshop and ZBrush
- Experience working with Substance Designer and Painter
- Working knowledge of PBR (Physically Based Rendering) techniques.
- Confident working in Unreal Engine 4
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- The ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment.
- 2+ years of Games Industry Experience
- Experience using 3D Coat
- Experience using Marmoset Toolbag
- Experience creating modular assets and tileable/ procedural textures.
- An avid gamer
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.