Very impressive work dude!
Sandbox Interactive, the developers of a cross-platform medieval style sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, has ended their 4-week Summer Alpha event. However, due to player participation and feedback exceeding all expectations, a closed beta is now ahead.
With impressive player participation and activity stats, Sandbox interactive announced a Closed Beta for Albion Online as a step forward with the development cycle. They have published a roadmap of features and changes that are to be expected.
Some of the highlights include:
- Significant flattening of the gear power curve which ensures a much more balanced PvP
- Gear tailored to 19 different combat styles
- Removal of Silver Tax and Economy Changes
- A complete reworking of the Learning Points system
- Hellgate Expansion (1vs1 or 50vs50 is possible)
- Open world PvP events
- Improved guild management tools and logs
You can find the full roadmap posted by Sandbox Interactive’s Founder & CEO Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek in detail here. Albion Online will be available as a free-to-play title for Windows, Mac, Linus, iOS, and Android.