Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Sandbox Interactive, the developers of a cross-platform medieval style sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, has ended their 4-week Summer Alpha event. However, due to player participation and feedback exceeding all expectations, a closed beta is now ahead.
With impressive player participation and activity stats, Sandbox interactive announced a Closed Beta for Albion Online as a step forward with the development cycle. They have published a roadmap of features and changes that are to be expected.
Some of the highlights include:
- Significant flattening of the gear power curve which ensures a much more balanced PvP
- Gear tailored to 19 different combat styles
- Removal of Silver Tax and Economy Changes
- A complete reworking of the Learning Points system
- Hellgate Expansion (1vs1 or 50vs50 is possible)
- Open world PvP events
- Improved guild management tools and logs
You can find the full roadmap posted by Sandbox Interactive’s Founder & CEO Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek in detail here. Albion Online will be available as a free-to-play title for Windows, Mac, Linus, iOS, and Android.