Have a look at the tiny new game from a 2-men team goonswarm. It’s a nice take on the popular genre.
Alteric is the work of a tiny company, which is mostly supported by one developer Pavel Shestakov from Russia. The platformer features simple and clear visuals and engaging mechanics. Sort of like Super Meat Boy meets Thomas Was Alone, minus all the drama. Swift fast gameplay, hardcore challenges and boss fights.
– A single player 2D-platformer
– Bright minimalistic graphics
– “Roast your ass” gameplay with physics, gravity and logic
– 2 interconnected parallel worlds
– A variety of obstacles and dangerous bosses
– Atmospheric soundtrack
– In-game achievements
– Trading cards and badges
– Support “Steam Cloud” for your save files
– Full support for XBox 360 controllers, so you can play as comfortable as possible!