Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Alteric is the work of a tiny company, which is mostly supported by one developer Pavel Shestakov from Russia. The platformer features simple and clear visuals and engaging mechanics. Sort of like Super Meat Boy meets Thomas Was Alone, minus all the drama. Swift fast gameplay, hardcore challenges and boss fights.
– A single player 2D-platformer
– Bright minimalistic graphics
– “Roast your ass” gameplay with physics, gravity and logic
– 2 interconnected parallel worlds
– A variety of obstacles and dangerous bosses
– Atmospheric soundtrack
– In-game achievements
– Trading cards and badges
– Support “Steam Cloud” for your save files
– Full support for XBox 360 controllers, so you can play as comfortable as possible!