And ofcourse there is no way to get this otherwise applying foe a job at disney....
Hello there, I found your website by way of Google while looking for a similar matter, your site came up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.Also Visit on Best Editing Services
Servo Star is a prominent manufacturer, providing a wide range of Servo Voltage Stabilizers in India and an array starting from 5 KVA to 5000 KVA for residential, industrial and medical use. Website : https://www.servostabilizer.org.in
A new service called Amazon Sumerian provides tools and resources that will let developers create and run AR, VR, and 3D applications with ease. Sumerian allows users to build multi-platform experiences that work on the Oculus, HTC Vive, and iOS devices using WebVR compatible browsers and with support for ARCore on Android devices coming soon.
- Editor: A web-based editor for constructing 3D scenes, importing assets, scripting interactions and special effects, with cross-platform publishing.
- Object Library: a library of pre-built objects and templates.
- Asset Import: Upload 3D assets to use in your scene. Sumerian supports importing FBX, OBJ, and coming soon Unity projects.
- Hosts: animated, lifelike 3D characters that can be customized for gender, voice, and language.
- AWS Services Integration: baked in integration with Amazon Polly and Amazon Lex to add speech and natural language to into Sumerian hosts. Additionally, the scripting library can be used with AWS Lambda allowing use of the full range of AWS services.
Here is a quick overview of the Sumerian Dashboard from Tara Walker:
Since Amazon Sumerian doesn’t require you to have 3D graphics or programming experience to build rich, interactive VR and AR scenes, let’s take a quick run to the Sumerian Dashboard and check it out.
From the Sumerian Dashboard, I can easily create a new scene with a push of a button.
A default view of the new scene opens and is displayed in the Sumerian Editor. With the Tara Blog Scene opened in the editor, I can easily import assets into my scene.
I’ll click the Import Asset button and pick an asset, View Room, to import into the scene. With the desired asset selected, I’ll click the Add button to import it.
Excellent, my asset was successfully imported into the Sumerian Editor and is shown in the Asset panel. Now, I have the option to add the View Room object into my scene by selecting it in the Asset panel and then dragging it onto the editor’s canvas.
I’ll repeat the import asset process and this time I will add the Mannequin asset to the scene.
You can find more details on the project here.