Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Many thanks for share 80.lv!
features ? :))))))) , its long time that 3dsmax , maya and other autodesk tools are dead
Appleseed 2.0 Beta Available
11 November, 2018
A new beta version of appleseed has been released. Version 2.0 brings several significant improvements to the core including improved subsurface scattering, NPR shaders, and new visualization tools. Let’s have a look at other details below.
Some of the updates:
- The Blender plugin now offers interactive rendering, AOV suppor, and increased stability and performance.
- The Autodesk 3ds Max plugin now features volumetric rendering, denoising, shading overrides, configurable pixel filtering and per ray-type bounce limits. The 3ds Max plugin is now available for 3ds Max 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The Autodesk Maya plugin now features AOV support, support for color and curve ramps, render stamp support and a redesigned Render Settings user interface. In addition, Maya 2018 is now supported.
Updates to the core engine:
- A new state-of-the-art adaptive tile sampler that provides much better performance than the former adaptive pixel sampler (deprecated in this release).
- A new ray tracing backend based on Embree, a highly optimized ray tracing library by Intel.
- Many improvements to curve representation, storage and intersection.
- Improved random-walk subsurface scattering implementation.
- An OSL shader implementing cartoon shading and another one implementing contour rendering.
- Rectangular selection of light paths, false colors, relative luminance isolines, etc.
You can learn more here.