That is really a great thing for us all. http://fewhacks.com/
I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
The Beneath the Waves Challenge, a new contest from ArtStation with a new Props category, has been launched. Same rules: the artists taking part in Phase 2 of the challenge can choose a concept from the first phase to base their submission on. The new challenge is all about an aquatic realm.
Phase 1 Categories
- Rembert Montald (Riot Games): Keyframe Concept Art
- Suzanne Helmigh (Freelance): Character Design
- Randall Mackey (Freelance): Environment Concept Art
- Kait Kybar (Goodbye Kansas Studios): Prop Design
- Satoshi Arakawa (Amazon Games): Game Character Art
- Gavin Goulden (Insomniac Games): Game Character Art
- Mathew O’Halloran (Ubisoft Massive): Game Environment/Level Art
- Karen Stanley (Ubisoft Massive): Game Environment/Level Art
- Frankie DeRosa (Blur): Film/VFX Character Art
- Alexandre Grynagier (Freelance): Film/VFX Prop Art
The deadline for the Beneath the Waves (Phase 1) entries is Monday December 11th, 2017 4:59AM UTC. Learn more here.