your shader complexity is low because you used true polygon models instead of just a masked plane to prevent alpha overdraw?
I love the way you write this information because it helps a lot along with I shared this information with my friend and kept sharing such useful information for the further gain targeted audience to improve your bounce rate. Fantastic way to clean unwanted files from your mobile using cleaning master you can also search by "ITL Phone Cleaner- Antivirus & Speed Booster" name. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.falcon.clean.phone.master.junk.cleaner.battery.booster
Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you. windows 10 pro product key
The Beneath the Waves Challenge, a new contest from ArtStation with a new Props category, has been launched. Same rules: the artists taking part in Phase 2 of the challenge can choose a concept from the first phase to base their submission on. The new challenge is all about an aquatic realm.
Phase 1 Categories
- Rembert Montald (Riot Games): Keyframe Concept Art
- Suzanne Helmigh (Freelance): Character Design
- Randall Mackey (Freelance): Environment Concept Art
- Kait Kybar (Goodbye Kansas Studios): Prop Design
- Satoshi Arakawa (Amazon Games): Game Character Art
- Gavin Goulden (Insomniac Games): Game Character Art
- Mathew O’Halloran (Ubisoft Massive): Game Environment/Level Art
- Karen Stanley (Ubisoft Massive): Game Environment/Level Art
- Frankie DeRosa (Blur): Film/VFX Character Art
- Alexandre Grynagier (Freelance): Film/VFX Prop Art
The deadline for the Beneath the Waves (Phase 1) entries is Monday December 11th, 2017 4:59AM UTC. Learn more here.