Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. rv altitude
You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. midwood condo
Toolchefs upgraded its crowd simulation software called Atoms Crowd. The new version brings support for Maya’s XGen Dynamic Fur, Atoms Proxy now displays First cloth deformation in OpenGL, the ability to scale agents with point layout tool, and more.
Features and improvements:
- XGen Dynamic Fur Support (Maya only).
- Atoms Proxy now displays First cloth deformation in OpenGL.
- Can scale agents with point layout tool.
- Alembic exporter works with cloth (first and last).
- Cloth Sim exporter converted to CFX Sim exporter.
- CFX sim exporter can ignore render geo not relevant to the simulation.
- Follow curve module improvements.
- OpenGL performance improvements.
- Multiple UV Set per geo.
- Houdini Atoms Proxy displays the agent ids.
- FBX and Alembic exporters use the agent selection from the scene.
- Atoms Proxy filtering now works with sparsed agent ids.
- Skeleton config map tool shows all target joints even if there’s no matching.
- When using old scenes with the follow curve module, increase the number of samples.
- When using old groom cache alembics you will have to flip the normals of the xgen descriptions. Alternatively export the groom cache alembics again.
- CFX Sim Exporter does not support “First” cloth caches when exporting groom caches yet.
You can find the full breakdown here.