Have a look at AutoMAT, a plugin for Marmoset Toolbag 3 by Luciano Laudani that will let you quickly set up materials inside a scene.
The tool lets users automatically assign the provided textures to their respective materials. It also provides some extra tools including Single Map View mode which can be used for debugging and error checking.
You can learn more about the possibilities here.
- Automatic texture assignment reading from a single folder
- Flexible name matching to widen filename compatibility
- Single Map View mode that previews individual textures and displays missing ones
- Manual Mode using Material Groups that allows for control over single materials
- Extras including Normal Flip Y, Duplicate Match behavior, and more
Please note that currently, the plugin doesn't support secondary shaders including Subsurface Scattering, Anisotropy, and Parallax. You can learn more and get the tool for €3+ here.