An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Sucker Punch needs a self-driven Environment Artist to work on a new AAA title. This is a great job opportunity for those, who know Maya, Photoshop, Mudbox, Z-brush and modern game development techniques.
Are you looking to work in a creative and fun environment where you can work with a tight knit team and have a big impact in creating a AAA game? Sucker Punch is looking for a self-driven Environment Artist to use their strong modeling, texturing, and technical skills to inspire and create compelling worlds that push the boundary of gameplay, art and story-telling on PlayStation 4.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create props, architecture, and terrain models, textures, and materials
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to design and layout game play spaces
- Follow established art direction and style through use of concepts and critiques.
- Help maintain the high quality bar for the game
- Ensure that assets meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine and hardware.
- Ability to adapt and assume new responsibilities should the need arise
Skills & Requirements
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as an Environment Artist.
- Self-driven with good communication skills.
- Understanding of Maya, Photoshop, Mudbox, Z-brush or equivalent.
- Understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models.
- Understanding in creating realistic looking textures and models.
- One or more years of professional experience.
Desired Skills and Pluses
- Knowledge of texturing programs like Substance or Quixel.
- Knowledge of real-time rendering tech.
- Understanding in creating PBR materials and rendering.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules.
Portfolio and other Requirements
- A portfolio review is required. The company prefers web-based submissions, but will evaluate DVDs if necessary.
- Applicants should expect to take a modeling and texture test on provided 3d model(s).
- Applicants must be able to work in the USA and willing to relocate to the Seattle, WA area