GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Sucker Punch needs a self-driven Environment Artist to work on a new AAA title. This is a great job opportunity for those, who know Maya, Photoshop, Mudbox, Z-brush and modern game development techniques.
Are you looking to work in a creative and fun environment where you can work with a tight knit team and have a big impact in creating a AAA game? Sucker Punch is looking for a self-driven Environment Artist to use their strong modeling, texturing, and technical skills to inspire and create compelling worlds that push the boundary of gameplay, art and story-telling on PlayStation 4.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create props, architecture, and terrain models, textures, and materials
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to design and layout game play spaces
- Follow established art direction and style through use of concepts and critiques.
- Help maintain the high quality bar for the game
- Ensure that assets meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine and hardware.
- Ability to adapt and assume new responsibilities should the need arise
Skills & Requirements
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as an Environment Artist.
- Self-driven with good communication skills.
- Understanding of Maya, Photoshop, Mudbox, Z-brush or equivalent.
- Understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models.
- Understanding in creating realistic looking textures and models.
- One or more years of professional experience.
Desired Skills and Pluses
- Knowledge of texturing programs like Substance or Quixel.
- Knowledge of real-time rendering tech.
- Understanding in creating PBR materials and rendering.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules.
Portfolio and other Requirements
- A portfolio review is required. The company prefers web-based submissions, but will evaluate DVDs if necessary.
- Applicants should expect to take a modeling and texture test on provided 3d model(s).
- Applicants must be able to work in the USA and willing to relocate to the Seattle, WA area