Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Naughty Dog is looking for an environment concept artist (temporary assignment). Make sure to check this offer if want to contribute to one of the company’s masterpieces.
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position. You must either be a green card holder or a citizen of the United States to be eligible.
• Deliver a broad range of excellent drawings, paintings and designs
• Quickly iterate and deliver a variety of looks and designs within a day
• Collaborate effectively with art leads which results in the finest artistic look possible
• Meet project deadlines / milestones, as set by project leads
Requirements and Skills:
• A demo portfolio demonstrating excellent drawing and design skills
• Work must clearly demonstrate exceptional ability in the areas of artistic, stylistic and versatility
• BFA or equivalent game development experience strongly preferrred
• Fine art skills, drawing and painting, lighting and color
• 3 years of professional experience working as a concept artist in computer gaming or related field
• Proficiency working in Photoshop, and 3D programs (Modo, 3DS Max, Maya)
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be receptive to art direction and perform well within a team setting
• Must be responsive to schedules and work well under pressure
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org