This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
Have you heard about Bforartists? It is a brand-new tool that makes Blender more user-friendly providing an improved and updated UX. Let’s check out some of its possibilities.
- Rearranged User Interface. Some things are better accessible now, some are not so much in the way anymore.
- Over 700 new native icons.
- The possibility to have pure icon Buttons in more than one area, to reduce the scrolling and speed up work. In the tool shelf for example.
- A user configurable Toolbar with icon buttons.
- Improved Layouts.
- A brand new Keymap with Left Click select, which is reduced to just the necessary hotkeys.
- Cleaned up User Interface. More than 600 not necessary double menu entries removed.
- Extended User Interface. Close to 100 formerly hotkey only tools have a menu entry now.
- Improved Tooltips.
- Better readable standard theme.
- Some new add-ons to improve usability, like the reset 3D View addon or the Important Hotkey addon.
Extended material library.
- Documentation is PDF based and fully text searchable