I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Have you heard about Bforartists? It is a brand-new tool that makes Blender more user-friendly providing an improved and updated UX. Let’s check out some of its possibilities.
- Rearranged User Interface. Some things are better accessible now, some are not so much in the way anymore.
- Over 700 new native icons.
- The possibility to have pure icon Buttons in more than one area, to reduce the scrolling and speed up work. In the tool shelf for example.
- A user configurable Toolbar with icon buttons.
- Improved Layouts.
- A brand new Keymap with Left Click select, which is reduced to just the necessary hotkeys.
- Cleaned up User Interface. More than 600 not necessary double menu entries removed.
- Extended User Interface. Close to 100 formerly hotkey only tools have a menu entry now.
- Improved Tooltips.
- Better readable standard theme.
- Some new add-ons to improve usability, like the reset 3D View addon or the Important Hotkey addon.
Extended material library.
- Documentation is PDF based and fully text searchable