what settings y setup for materails or shaders in marmoset? it's a pbr metalnes?
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/mapmagic-world-generator-56762 procedural terrains with nodes released on 2016 Support Pahunov NOT UbiSoft
9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
Have you heard about Bforartists? It is a brand-new tool that makes Blender more user-friendly providing an improved and updated UX. Let’s check out some of its possibilities.
- Rearranged User Interface. Some things are better accessible now, some are not so much in the way anymore.
- Over 700 new native icons.
- The possibility to have pure icon Buttons in more than one area, to reduce the scrolling and speed up work. In the tool shelf for example.
- A user configurable Toolbar with icon buttons.
- Improved Layouts.
- A brand new Keymap with Left Click select, which is reduced to just the necessary hotkeys.
- Cleaned up User Interface. More than 600 not necessary double menu entries removed.
- Extended User Interface. Close to 100 formerly hotkey only tools have a menu entry now.
- Improved Tooltips.
- Better readable standard theme.
- Some new add-ons to improve usability, like the reset 3D View addon or the Important Hotkey addon.
Extended material library.
- Documentation is PDF based and fully text searchable