Check out a cool pixel-art animation editor from Morgondag.
Morgondag announced the release of a pixel-art animation editor. With the editor, artists can create a pixel-art painting, art pieces, game assets, and animations with sprites.
Some technical features of the editor:
- asset management: create sprite sheets tiles and new sprite sheet animation;
- scene editor for the focus on the composition;
- powerful asset configuration: layering, scaling, mirroring, and more for fast scene composition;
- pallets and colorization: create assets combinations with one color theme;
- strong expert targets: a wide range of ways to export files;
The editor will be released on September 4, 2020, and will run on Windows OS only.
Visit the Editor’s Steam page to learn more technical requirements and to add it to the Wishlist.