Awesome walkthrough, I really learnt a lot. It was great that Adrienne give links to other people tutorials too!
Anybody get that?
If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
Here is another Black Friday offer. Amplify Shader Editor for Unity is at 50% OFF!
- NEW! Xbox One/PS4/Switch Support
- NEW! Previews on Shader Functions
- NEW! Texture Array Creator tool
- NEW! Shader Templates
- Post-Process effects
- Alpha-Blended particles
- NEW! Major performance boost
- New Shader Functions
- Half Lambert Term
- Blinn-Phong Light
- Blinn-Phong Half Vector
- Bidirectional Parallax Mapping
- Reconstruct World Position From Depth
- Template Vertex Data
- Template Fragment Data
- Camera To World Matrix
- World To Camera Matrix
- Official support for Xbox One/PS4/Switch.
- Previews now work inside Shader Functions.
- Improved editor rendering pipeline leading to huge performance boost
- Reduced editor memory allocations resulting on a low Garbage Collector impact
- Editor more snappy and responsive when auto panning and zooming
- Multiple fixes over various nodes and editor
- Even more previews on nodes
Some details on the tool from the developers:
Amplify Shader Editor (ASE) is a node-based shader creation tool inspired by industry leading software. An open and tightly integrated solution, it provides a familiar and consistent development environment that seamlessly blends with Unity’s UI conventions and Shader use. Affordable quality and flexibility with the responsive customer support you can expect from Amplify Creations.
INTUITIVE and UX-focused, the workspace is familiar, clean and flexible. Dock it, or use it in a second monitor, it’s prepared to fit your layout requirements.
MINIMALISTIC toolbars and menus have been optimized to maximize workspace area without large intrusive nodes or menus. Creating nodes or new Shaders is as intuitive as creating a new Unity Material in the Project Explorer window.
OPEN to customer contributions like nodes, improvements, bug fixes or third-party support. We aim to provide a robust and flexible tool that can be easily adapted to existing art production pipelines.
FLEXIBLE shader creation options. While in the current version you can create and extend Surface Shaders, upcoming updates will include dozens of additional shader types, custom lighting models and extended options to help unleash your creativity while adapting to your production’s technical specifications.