The team that stands behind Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, WORLD OF TANKS: FRONTLINE, Red Bull Racers, The Smurfs’ Village, and more, is looking for talented creatives to empower the studio.
Bongfish was founded in 2006 with the simple goal to craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. The studio is headquartered in Graz, Austria with offices in Vienna and San Francisco.
The team announced new openings:
- Senior Game Designer
- Environment / 3D Artist
- Junior QA Tester
- UX/UI Designer
- AI Gameplay Developer
- Gameplay Developer
- Unity Developer
The team offers a competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations, work-life balance, and opportunities to develop skills working on AAA projects.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will work on established games as well as fresh ideas from the conception & prototyping to the balancing & live operation phase. Your experience allows you to work rather independently on the project or major features of the game in collaboration with the creative director and other designers.
About the role:
- Understand the vision of a game and work on building and improving it for its audience
- Analyze, envision and design deep game systems and user experiences, solving problems along the way
- Own features from start to end and balance the needs of a large team in different fields
- Improve user experiences by reading data and parsing feedback
- Create and maintain design documentation and help the team implement and test them
- Communicate with customers to get information and execute their ideas