To celebrate, Bandai releases 2 new editions of the game.
The company plans to spend the money on building a real-world metaverse.
The studio will be developing musical journeys and gameplay for Fortnite.
The number includes 3.6B hypercasual games.
The new team will be using games in other pop culture areas.
The company is getting ready to enter the metaverse world.
The results have shattered Wall Street’s expectations.
MiHoYo's new studio will reportedly work on an AAA open-world game.
They have been doing it for at least 2 years now.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Dark Souls-Inspired Environment Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 6Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemMan this are going to be Crypto tokens ? ERC, BEP &...·
The Developer of Pokémon GO Raises $300 MillionTo my opinion Pokémon go should invest in analysing evil plots, so tha...·
SKS: Hard-Surface Texturing in Weapons ArtВау. Круто.·
SKS: Hard-Surface Texturing in Weapons ArtThank you so much 🙏
That was great.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions