Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. rv altitude
You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. midwood condo
Casual Connect Asia 2016 will be held 17-19th of May, 2016. This event is set to take place in Hard Rock Hotel Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa Island. At Casual Connect, the most creative and innovative minds in the gaming industry will be featured. There will be something for everyone whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur or a budding indie developer.
Casual Connect Asia 2016 will feature:
- Industry Insights (Featured on Day 1): The industry is ever evolving. This track will give you a glimpse into the inner workings and recent trends. Learn to create strong strategies with a global reach and localization.
- Market Navigation (Featured on Day 2): New adventures await in gaming with data from regional and global problem-solvers. Navigate new routes to success and discover new connections to help you get there.
- Design & Development (Featured on Day 1, 2 and 3): Explore the art of making games and learn about what it takes to succeed including hard lessons learned by professionals along the way.
- Growth (Featured on Day 1 and 2): Seep in the wisdom from new and established companies who are expanding. Understand the ins and outs of funding and distribution.
- Social Gaming (Featured on Day 3): The growing success of social gaming is hard not to get excited about. See how you can dip into this pool of possibilities.
- Global & Emerging Markets (Featured on Day 3): If you need a foothold in a new market, inspiration can be found here.
Learn from the best professionals. Here are some of the speakers:
- Teut Weidemann of I Teut You So
- Sean Lee of Fincon
- Atsuo Nakayama of Bandai Namco
- Gary Huang of NetEase
- Mario Wynands of PikPok
- James Kosta of Signia Venture Partners
- Masahiko Honma of Incubate Fund
- Andy Zhong of FunPlus
- Ian Gregory of Witching Hour Studios
- Jakob Lykkegaard Pedersen of Playlab
- Shannon Chang of Linekong
- Taewon Yun of Super Evil Megacorp
One of the parts will be a four hour long Tutorial Workshop about the basics of Unreal Engine including: UI, terminology, conventions, content management, and learning resources. They will also highlight VR design and performance issues hosted by Andy Hess, Evangelist and Luis Cataldi, Educational Evangelist of Epic Games.
You can also check out live streaming featuring exclusive interviews with indie developers and indie games coverage on Casual Connect’s Twitch channel.