Design and plan “living world” substance for the Cyberpunk 2077.
CD PROJEKT RED is seeking an Open World Designer who will be responsible for designing and planning “living world” substance for the Cyberpunk 2077. Your work will be focused on creating open world content, which is essential for their next RPG. Plan assets required for creating Open World and implement them in the game engine.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and planning Open World content for the game.
- Planning assets required for creating Open World content.
- Implementing open world elements in the game engine.
- Keeping high quality of Open World content in game.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating design documentation for the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 shipped title and 2 years of experience working as a Mission Designer or similar position.
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in games with shooting mechanics.
- Well developed communications skills.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.