Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
CD PROJEKT RED is seeking an Open World Designer who will be responsible for designing and planning “living world” substance for the Cyberpunk 2077. Your work will be focused on creating open world content, which is essential for their next RPG. Plan assets required for creating Open World and implement them in the game engine.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and planning Open World content for the game.
- Planning assets required for creating Open World content.
- Implementing open world elements in the game engine.
- Keeping high quality of Open World content in game.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating design documentation for the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 shipped title and 2 years of experience working as a Mission Designer or similar position.
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in games with shooting mechanics.
- Well developed communications skills.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.