Mason Rhoades talked about his workflow in 3ds Max and ZBrush used while recreating Rogue from X-Men with a '90s vibe.
Alexander Ameye explained his toon shading workflow. Check it out!
Harry Alisavakis did an awesome tutorial on his approach to cel-shading. Check it out!
Louis-Philippe Desjardins talked about the production of his small cel-shaded project Biker Girl inspired by Akira universe.
This week's selection includes several cloud packs of different size created by Codrut Bolborojan, Adam Homoki's cartoon shaders for UE4, and a few trim and curve brushes for ZBrush from different authors.
Sarah Menager did a breakdown of her wonderful cel-shading scene Fairy Fountain of Viviane made with UE4, ZBrush, and Substance Painter.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Battlefield 4 Fanart: Creating an Abandoned Construction Site in UE4
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions