Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Airship Images are looking for competent character artist to work on a range of exciting projects at their studio in Lytham St. Annes. Ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in creating next gen character hair and be passionate about pushing the quality level of their artwork.
- Duration: 6 Month Contract
- Rate: DOE
- Location: Onsite Only – Lytham St. Annes, UK
- A strong working knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and ZBrush is essential
- At least one example of character hair in your portfolio
- An eagerness to learn new workflows/techniques
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- The ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience using CryEngine
- Experience using Perforce
- An avid gamer
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide their CV along with a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.
Author: Artyom Sergeev