Great breakdown of the process and optimization, thanks for sharing.
This article just not only provides great tools for level design. It's also useful vocabulary to express ideas with our team. https://xbeasts.blogspot.com/2018/12/Remove-Wall-Decals.html
Very well presented article. Thank You http://printingheaven.strikingly.com/blog/standard-movie-poster-size
VEA Games has released a new product for Unreal Marketplace. This time around the product is aimed at character production.
In fact, we have two products CharGen: Counter-Terrorists Soldier Pack and CharGen: Enemy Soldier Pack. The packages include CharGen Modular Character System and very high-level character modular models. You can quickly build video game characters from ANY meshes that are rigged to Epic Skeleton.
CharGen uses a Full Body Morph system. It means that you can change the complexion for your characters without Morph-Targets. The system is compatible with any modular and single characters from the UE4 Marketplace which are rigged to the UE4 Skeleton.
Developers will be able to add\remove character parts and wear, accessorize, hats and more. There’s also a possibility to configure Hue, Saturation, and Material for any character element. You can configure in-game units NPC’s, enemies, and so much more. There’s also a Presets system, which allows you to make menu presets for different classes or characters.
- Triple-A quality Counter Terrorists \ Terrorists model packs
- CharGen – Fast, easy, and powerful tool that allows you to create modular characters from ANY meshes that are rigged to the Epic Skeleton
- CharGen – Full Body Morph system that allows you to set up any complexion for your characters without Morph-Targets
- CharGen – Easy character configuration interfaces from the box – Character Configuration and in-game Character Switch widgets – configure and play system
- CharGen – Compatible with any modular and single characters from UE4 Marketplace that are rigged to the UE4 skeleton
- CharGen – Hue, Saturation, and Material setup for any character element – Color picker and Hue picker widgets are included
- CharGen – Easy to add\remove character parts and wear, accessorize, hats and more
- CharGen – Presets system – make menu presets for different classes or characters
- CharGen – Content module system – easy to add\remove character packs
- CharGen – Simple configuration for in-game units (NPC’s, enemies, and other)
There’s also a Unity version, which has already been submitted. However, this versions will be distributed as rigged character mesh packs, without CharGen system with a lower price.