The material is made using Cinema 4D and Octane Render, but the texture maps can be used in any application supporting image sequences and EXR files.
Take a look at this realistic animated foam material created by Logan Sprangers using Cinema 4D and Octane Render. Aside from the files, the artist provides a tutorial on how to work with them.
The pack includes:
1) Fully Animated Displacement Maps:
- 4K Resolution
- 3 Different Speeds (Slow, Medium, Fast)
- 1000 Frames (for each speed)
- Seamless tiling
- 32-bit EXR Image Sequences
- Reusable for masking and mixing materials
2) Example Cinema 4D scene files with Octane Shaders:
- Floating Foam Volume
- Floating Surface Bubbles
- Beer Foam
- Latte Froth
3) Tutorial explaining Octane material setup
You can use the texture maps in Cinema 4D or any other program that supports image sequences and EXR files. Sprangers warns that the files are large, so make sure you have sufficient space before downloading.
The pack costs $5 and is available on Gumroad. Also, don't forget to join our new Reddit page, our new Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.