Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
14 cities, 10 weeks, C4D mastery, food, drinks, prizes. Maxon hits the road with its C4D.
Why you should come to the Cinema 4D 2016 Roadshow:
- Learn how to easily create dazzling motion graphics – even if you’re a beginner
- See new Release 18 features in action
- Glimpse tips and tricks used by world-class C4D artists
- Network with the amazing C4D creative community
- Explore the potential of adding Cinema 4D to your workflow
- Win from thousands of dollars worth of prizes
RSVP for this limited-capacity event. You won’t want to miss it.
RSVP by Clicking on Your City Below