Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
14 cities, 10 weeks, C4D mastery, food, drinks, prizes. Maxon hits the road with its C4D.
Why you should come to the Cinema 4D 2016 Roadshow:
- Learn how to easily create dazzling motion graphics – even if you’re a beginner
- See new Release 18 features in action
- Glimpse tips and tricks used by world-class C4D artists
- Network with the amazing C4D creative community
- Explore the potential of adding Cinema 4D to your workflow
- Win from thousands of dollars worth of prizes
RSVP for this limited-capacity event. You won’t want to miss it.
RSVP by Clicking on Your City Below