9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
Check out an Asset Pack for UE4 that includes a collection of realistic city props. The pack is said to consist of four groups of assets: Modular sets, Props, Decals, and Tileable Materials.
These assets were used in JoelWestman’s City Back Alley Project. You can find our interview with the artist here.
- 99 Meshes
- High-Quality Textures with a target texel density of 1024 pixels per meter
- 7 Fully customizable master materials.
- Most Material Instances offers a few options to tweak roughness values, tints, tiling, and normal strength.
- Channel packed AO/Roughness/Metallic.
- Free of all legal issues as branding was created exclusively for this project.
- Includes Lightmaps for all Meshes so can be used in both baked and dynamic lighting scenarios.
- 4096 
- 2048 
- 1024 
- 512 
- 256 
You can learn more here.