Awsome info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thanks :) regards: Sonia Horn
I really appreciate this post. I¡¦ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again regards: Sonia Horn
Awsome info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thanks :) regards:https://www.techlazy.com/websites-to-watch-free-movies-online-without-downloading/
Check out an Asset Pack for UE4 that includes a collection of realistic city props. The pack is said to consist of four groups of assets: Modular sets, Props, Decals, and Tileable Materials.
These assets were used in JoelWestman’s City Back Alley Project. You can find our interview with the artist here.
- 99 Meshes
- High-Quality Textures with a target texel density of 1024 pixels per meter
- 7 Fully customizable master materials.
- Most Material Instances offers a few options to tweak roughness values, tints, tiling, and normal strength.
- Channel packed AO/Roughness/Metallic.
- Free of all legal issues as branding was created exclusively for this project.
- Includes Lightmaps for all Meshes so can be used in both baked and dynamic lighting scenarios.
- 4096 
- 2048 
- 1024 
- 512 
- 256 
You can learn more here.