is this project showed on android mobile phone or super pc??
Angelin, it is NOT HD Render Pipeline, it is legacy Unity render path.
Hi how long have you been making 3D art and models i have started this year and you work is great I have learned a lot but no where near your knowledge Do you have any suggestions or tips to speed up my workflow and quality. I am also working on a game in ue4 with 2 other people which is going to be a long project and do you have any recommendations on performance and quality Would greatly appreciate it Thanks
Check out a nice free script for 3ds Max by Andreas Meissner. Cleaner will help you clean and speed up your scene.
Hover with your cursor over the clean-buttons to see tooltips for further information.
- Drag and drop the file “install macro.ms” into your scene
- You can create a toolbar button by using the macro under: Customize > Category: “# Scripts” > Cleaner
- If you look inside the folder …/Cleaner/clean/deactivated/… you can find further functions. To use them you need to move them into the folder …/Cleaner/clean/…
- Before cleaning dublicate objects, you should select and isolate these objects to check if they are really dublicates!
- The “Texture Filtering” will speed up your rendering cause textures like leafes, flowers and ivys will be set to filtering:none, but this will change the look of your rendering, use with care!