Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Check out a nice free script for 3ds Max by Andreas Meissner. Cleaner will help you clean and speed up your scene.
Hover with your cursor over the clean-buttons to see tooltips for further information.
- Drag and drop the file “install macro.ms” into your scene
- You can create a toolbar button by using the macro under: Customize > Category: “# Scripts” > Cleaner
- If you look inside the folder …/Cleaner/clean/deactivated/… you can find further functions. To use them you need to move them into the folder …/Cleaner/clean/…
- Before cleaning dublicate objects, you should select and isolate these objects to check if they are really dublicates!
- The “Texture Filtering” will speed up your rendering cause textures like leafes, flowers and ivys will be set to filtering:none, but this will change the look of your rendering, use with care!