Besides, if you'd be involved in project budgeting you would be aware that the costs are growing and using cheap alternatives is inevitable. This is the business. first of all.
If you hate people that can make your life easier and see the threat in everything related to AI then you can hardly call yourself an artist. Rather than a kid who likes to be in a comfort zone.
This is sad only for cheap projects and artists having no desire to grow. This technology in particular will make life easier for those who often use photostock services.
Check out a nice free script for 3ds Max by Andreas Meissner. Cleaner will help you clean and speed up your scene.
Hover with your cursor over the clean-buttons to see tooltips for further information.
- Drag and drop the file “install macro.ms” into your scene
- You can create a toolbar button by using the macro under: Customize > Category: “# Scripts” > Cleaner
- If you look inside the folder …/Cleaner/clean/deactivated/… you can find further functions. To use them you need to move them into the folder …/Cleaner/clean/…
- Before cleaning dublicate objects, you should select and isolate these objects to check if they are really dublicates!
- The “Texture Filtering” will speed up your rendering cause textures like leafes, flowers and ivys will be set to filtering:none, but this will change the look of your rendering, use with care!