Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. custom invoice books
Just updated it!
Why didn't you share the URL to sign up in the article
Check out a nice free script for 3ds Max by Andreas Meissner. Cleaner will help you clean and speed up your scene.
Hover with your cursor over the clean-buttons to see tooltips for further information.
- Drag and drop the file “install macro.ms” into your scene
- You can create a toolbar button by using the macro under: Customize > Category: “# Scripts” > Cleaner
- If you look inside the folder …/Cleaner/clean/deactivated/… you can find further functions. To use them you need to move them into the folder …/Cleaner/clean/…
- Before cleaning dublicate objects, you should select and isolate these objects to check if they are really dublicates!
- The “Texture Filtering” will speed up your rendering cause textures like leafes, flowers and ivys will be set to filtering:none, but this will change the look of your rendering, use with care!