I love World Creator, especially the vegetation distribution pipeline. You can create some very realistic fields with it. Im going to check out impostors too - ive seen it a few times and wondered what it's about.
Stupid Rental. My Zbrush that I haven't paid for an update in years and is perpetual Trumps that on all counts.
Take a look at a new pack for UE4 that features over 240 motion-captured animations for your games with climbing mechanics. The set features vaulting up to ledge, climbing, ledge hangs, ledge idles, climb edges and turn corners, also climb and downpipes hang and swing from ropes. The pack includes pull-ups into standing and crouched positions are also included.
- Over 240 motion-captured animations suitable for/adding to a climbing game character.
- Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
- Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
- Animated: Yes
- Number of Characters: Includes Default Mannequin
- Number of Animations: 248
- Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): The pack includes a mixture of both root motion and in place.
- Supported Development Platforms: PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch.
- Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch.
Animation List Documentation: Full list of included animation and technical sizes here: Animation List / Sizes PDF
Important/Additional Notes: Only animations are provided, supports from engine build 4.8.3 to the latest engine build 4.19.0.