As a indie developer in a country that don't have a commercial agreement with the US, I hope steam listen to Epic. Steam takes 30% of my revenue, and US gov. get another 30%, than I need to pay taxes in my country (Brazil). So in the end, i get roughly 20% of the full price.
Nice to meet great personality who has excellent talent in 3D characterization and found here best example. Caroline, http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk
The game lovers of Epic Games will be disappointed to know that from now onward seam would stop doing exclusives if Steam lifted its revenue cut for developers. William, http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk
Have a look at a pack for Unity that can make your game development easier and faster with a nice climbing system. The pack works with Mixamo and custom animations.
Abilities included in this package:
- Free Locomotion: walk and jog in any direction.
- Strafe Movement: strafe movement when zooming or when you want.
- Climb Ladder: also jump from a ladder in any direction.
- Climb Ledges: move on ledges, jump in any direction, turn ledges.
- Drop from the ground to grab a ledge.
- Lower climb.
- Step up.
- Script-based animator: Only three parameters to work with and no explicit transitions.
- Camera Controller: you can set different cameras for each ability.
- IK for hands and feet on climbing situations: Automatically adjust hands and feet during climbing. Fully customizable parameters to adapt to any character.
- Visual and easy Inspector: friendly inspector to help you change scripts parameters.
You can learn more here.