Found it here: https://exoside.com/quadremesher/, just in case anyone else is looking for it.
The link at the end is pointing back to the article. Couldn't find the Quad Remesher and I would really love to test it.
Are you looking for Step Down Transformer? your search is India. we are leading step down transformer manufecturer in Delhi, India A step down transformer is meant to reduce the output voltage, which means it functions to convert high voltage with low current power into a low voltage with high current power For More Information Visit Us: https://www.servostabilizer.org.in/what-is-step-down-transformer
Have a look at a pack for Unity that can make your game development easier and faster with a nice climbing system. The pack works with Mixamo and custom animations.
Abilities included in this package:
- Free Locomotion: walk and jog in any direction.
- Strafe Movement: strafe movement when zooming or when you want.
- Climb Ladder: also jump from a ladder in any direction.
- Climb Ledges: move on ledges, jump in any direction, turn ledges.
- Drop from the ground to grab a ledge.
- Lower climb.
- Step up.
- Script-based animator: Only three parameters to work with and no explicit transitions.
- Camera Controller: you can set different cameras for each ability.
- IK for hands and feet on climbing situations: Automatically adjust hands and feet during climbing. Fully customizable parameters to adapt to any character.
- Visual and easy Inspector: friendly inspector to help you change scripts parameters.
You can learn more here.