Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Climbing System for Unity
29 January, 2019
Have a look at a pack for Unity that can make your game development easier and faster with a nice climbing system. The pack works with Mixamo and custom animations.
Abilities included in this package:
- Free Locomotion: walk and jog in any direction.
- Strafe Movement: strafe movement when zooming or when you want.
- Climb Ladder: also jump from a ladder in any direction.
- Climb Ledges: move on ledges, jump in any direction, turn ledges.
- Drop from the ground to grab a ledge.
- Lower climb.
- Step up.
- Script-based animator: Only three parameters to work with and no explicit transitions.
- Camera Controller: you can set different cameras for each ability.
- IK for hands and feet on climbing situations: Automatically adjust hands and feet during climbing. Fully customizable parameters to adapt to any character.
- Visual and easy Inspector: friendly inspector to help you change scripts parameters.
You can learn more here.