Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Take a look at a pack for UE4 that can help you deal with the combat part. The project features a combat system, a fully animated character set with a sword, a move system (walk, run, jump), and a system for increasing the level of the character.
The Project Close Combat: Swordsman is created to provide developers with a template for games of different genres: action games, RPG’s, slashers or fighting games. The template includes a combat system, a system for character movement, a system for managing character’s level up, and a system of skills for a character.
- Movement. There is a jumping system, as well as a system for movement in running and walking states. A combat system is also available, where it is possible to walk in a fighting stance in all directions, while making dashes or dodging an attack, etc.
- Health component. This component comprises all parameters of character’s health. It can be used not only with the character, but with any actor, which might need health parameters.
- Melee Weapon. The class of melee weapon for close quarters combat. In the project, there are 3 different swords stylized differently: Futuristic sword, Sword of Light, Sword of Darkness.
- AI. Basic Artificial Intelligence is capable of hearing, seeing, following, and attacking the player from short range.
- XP management component. The component comprises all necessary logic to handle leveling up of a character.
- Game Interface (HUD). There is a fully animated game interface.
- Combat overview. A cinematic camera in combat.
- Number of Blueprints: 20