is this project showed on android mobile phone or super pc??
Angelin, it is NOT HD Render Pipeline, it is legacy Unity render path.
Hi how long have you been making 3D art and models i have started this year and you work is great I have learned a lot but no where near your knowledge Do you have any suggestions or tips to speed up my workflow and quality. I am also working on a game in ue4 with 2 other people which is going to be a long project and do you have any recommendations on performance and quality Would greatly appreciate it Thanks
Take a look at a pack for UE4 that can help you deal with the combat part. The project features a combat system, a fully animated character set with a sword, a move system (walk, run, jump), and a system for increasing the level of the character.
The Project Close Combat: Swordsman is created to provide developers with a template for games of different genres: action games, RPG’s, slashers or fighting games. The template includes a combat system, a system for character movement, a system for managing character’s level up, and a system of skills for a character.
- Movement. There is a jumping system, as well as a system for movement in running and walking states. A combat system is also available, where it is possible to walk in a fighting stance in all directions, while making dashes or dodging an attack, etc.
- Health component. This component comprises all parameters of character’s health. It can be used not only with the character, but with any actor, which might need health parameters.
- Melee Weapon. The class of melee weapon for close quarters combat. In the project, there are 3 different swords stylized differently: Futuristic sword, Sword of Light, Sword of Darkness.
- AI. Basic Artificial Intelligence is capable of hearing, seeing, following, and attacking the player from short range.
- XP management component. The component comprises all necessary logic to handle leveling up of a character.
- Game Interface (HUD). There is a fully animated game interface.
- Combat overview. A cinematic camera in combat.
- Number of Blueprints: 20