The team is now seeking an experienced Development Manager.
Codemasters Cheshire is looking for a Producer to join the team as they are ready to launch the development of their next project having delivered Dirt 5. The title is described as an AAA game and they also noted that the candidate will be offered to work on the studio's "most ambitious and biggest game that Codemasters has made in over a decade"
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Experience of a full development lifecycle (pre-production through to release) on at least 1 title
- Direct management of development (internal production)
- Experience in project managing multiple development disciplines
- Strong understanding of Agile PM techniques
- Experience of different PM software (e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Trello)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
- Ability to work unsupervised to complete tasks
- Good presentation skills