can 80.lv stop posting this kind of low-quality 'showcase' articles? If I wanna find showcase/reel, I can find them easily on Viemo, cgsociety. Everyone know houdini can be used to do destruction, simulation, etc. there is no need to show another destruction unless posting a helpful 'tutorial'. However, this is not.
Can it produce quads, too?
GODOT TO RULE THE WORLD
Render Legion has revealed a release candidate of Corona 1.7 for 3DS Max that is now available to test for current license owners.
- Up to 8 times faster rendering, thanks to the combination of many speedups including several borrowed from V-Ray in the recent partnership.
- Reduced memory usage, particularly with render elements.
- Corona MatLib, a collection of over 300 ready to use materials
- Dedicated hair shader, plus compatibility with 3DS Max’s native Hair and Fur, Ornatrix and Hair Farm tools.
- Dedicated skin shader.
- CoronaMtl now has a new SSS mode, and dispersion
- Dedicated Corona Camera
- UVW Randomizer
- Bump Converter so that any map can be used as a bump map
- UI improvements for HiDPI monitors
Please not that your scenes saved with 1.7 are not compatible with 1.6. Find more details on the Corona Forum.