bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Render Legion has revealed a release candidate of Corona 1.7 for 3DS Max that is now available to test for current license owners.
- Up to 8 times faster rendering, thanks to the combination of many speedups including several borrowed from V-Ray in the recent partnership.
- Reduced memory usage, particularly with render elements.
- Corona MatLib, a collection of over 300 ready to use materials
- Dedicated hair shader, plus compatibility with 3DS Max’s native Hair and Fur, Ornatrix and Hair Farm tools.
- Dedicated skin shader.
- CoronaMtl now has a new SSS mode, and dispersion
- Dedicated Corona Camera
- UVW Randomizer
- Bump Converter so that any map can be used as a bump map
- UI improvements for HiDPI monitors
Please not that your scenes saved with 1.7 are not compatible with 1.6. Find more details on the Corona Forum.