Great job! I want this too! Please make it somehow available!
I want this!
Chaos Czech (AKA Render Legion) revealed Corona Renderer 4 for 3ds Max.
The newest version features a fast new Caustics algorithm to set up in just a couple of clicks. It is said to be able to handle both reflective and refractive caustics. What is more, caustics can be enabled or disabled on a light-by-light basis, the results are fully compatible with Corona’s Lightmix post-production tool.
The update also brings the ability to pick objects and set the focal point in a rendered image both in the VFB and viewport interactive rendering mode. There’s also a new fisheye mode and the Intel AI Denoiser is no longer restricted to Intel GPUs.
– Easy to set up
– No complex parameters
– Fast to render
– Handles reflective caustics and refractive caustics
– Refractive caustics can include dispersion
– Each light source can have caustics enabled or disabled
– Works as expected with LightMix and other Corona tools
- Pick objects, and set the DOF focus point in the rendered image
- Fisheye mode for cameras
- Intel AI Denoiser
- Multiple Suns and Environments for LightMix
- Rest (unassigned) LightSelect layer in LightMix can now be denoised and saved like any other LightSelect
- Improvements to overlapping volumetric media
- New Image Filtering
- Adaptive Light Solver
You can learn more about the latest release here.
Modern Hospital Props VOL.2 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.