after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
CrazyGames is offering a $1500 game development scholarship to students. The project’s founder Raf Mertens, a Stanford alumni who is passionate about computer science and using those skills in a creative way, wants to help young developers. Here is how you can participate.
Both current students and rising freshmen are eligible for this scholarship. The $1,500 scholarship will be awarded to one student and the money will be transferred to their University to go towards the tuition fee. The student will be chosen based on their creativity in and commitment to digital media and game development. The choice will be made by a scholarship committee of 2 game publishing experts, and 2 game developers. To apply, applicants need to submit one piece of work. There are no limits on the form of this work. Examples of work would be a game prototype, an essay related to games, an overview of game development technologies, and so forth.
In order to participate in the scholarship content, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with current or prospective institution.
- Must apply to the content via email, providing name, address, university name, major and your expected graduation month and year.
- Provide your application (a piece of game-development related work) before December 31st, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen by the 15th January 2018
All submissions (including game prototypes, essays, digital graphics or technical overviews) should be submitted via email.