This app for iPad will allow you to generate new 3D models in no time.
Have a look at Smoothie-3D, a free app for iPad that allows you to draw an outline from a background image to make a 3D textured model. The app also lets users export to several formats (OBJ, STL for 3D printing, wrl/VRML, USDZ) and visualize the 3D models with augmented reality experiences.
- Full support of the Apple Pencil.
- Loading/Saving projects & texture images.
- Export to the formats OBJ, STL for 3D printing, wrl/VRML, USDZ.
- Augmented reality by exporting to USDZ.
- Drawing smooth shapes by strokes.
- Smart texture mapping.
- Extrusion of shapes by strokes.
- Classic primitives: cube, sphere, text...
- Revolution of shapes.
- Boolean operator difference on shapes.
- Rotation, scale, translation of shapes.
- Update of contour.