Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Crystal Dynamics continues its path after “Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration” and is now looking for talents. The studio needs Principal/Lead Graphics Programmer, Lead UI Artist, Senior Animator, Creative Director, and Executive Producer.
Let’s look at one of the offers:
Crystal Dynamics is looking for a talented and passionate Creative Director for a new AAA action adventure title they are developing. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all decisions that affect how the game plays, looks, and sounds. They want to find a person who has experience providing creative direction for world class titles. The focus of the Creative Director will be to ensure the highest quality for the game play, artwork, music, and audio assets that will be in the final shipped version of the game. They expect the Creative Director to lead the overall vision of the game.
- Provide overall direction in game play, art, music, and design
- Partner closely with all department leads ensuring milestones are achieved on time and within budget
- Provide inspiration to the team and ensure that the creative vision is accepted and embraced
- Help the team overcome obstacles and provide solid leadership
- A strong passion and commitment to developing world class AAA titles
- Experience in a Creative Director role previously for highly rated next gen games
- Leadership experience in guiding teams from all disciplines
- Solid understanding of the financial and managerial aspects of game development
- Previous background in leadership in design or art
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- A passion for playing and developing games
- Leadership position in previous shipped AAA titles (3-5 preferred)
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to learn more.
Author: Artyom Sergeev