Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Crystal Dynamics continues its path after “Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration” and is now looking for talents. The studio needs Principal/Lead Graphics Programmer, Lead UI Artist, Senior Animator, Creative Director, and Executive Producer.
Let’s look at one of the offers:
Crystal Dynamics is looking for a talented and passionate Creative Director for a new AAA action adventure title they are developing. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all decisions that affect how the game plays, looks, and sounds. They want to find a person who has experience providing creative direction for world class titles. The focus of the Creative Director will be to ensure the highest quality for the game play, artwork, music, and audio assets that will be in the final shipped version of the game. They expect the Creative Director to lead the overall vision of the game.
- Provide overall direction in game play, art, music, and design
- Partner closely with all department leads ensuring milestones are achieved on time and within budget
- Provide inspiration to the team and ensure that the creative vision is accepted and embraced
- Help the team overcome obstacles and provide solid leadership
- A strong passion and commitment to developing world class AAA titles
- Experience in a Creative Director role previously for highly rated next gen games
- Leadership experience in guiding teams from all disciplines
- Solid understanding of the financial and managerial aspects of game development
- Previous background in leadership in design or art
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- A passion for playing and developing games
- Leadership position in previous shipped AAA titles (3-5 preferred)
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.
You can email email@example.com if you have any questions or want to learn more.
Author: Artyom Sergeev