Alireza Heidari released another great material (you can also check out his landscape material) for Unreal featuring a number of tweakable parameters.
The material allows setting up refraction by changing intensity, opacity, and other parameters, add raindrop ripples effect, adjust waves, and more.
- Refraction with adjustable intensity, opacity, etc. (on/off switch)
- Raindrop ripples effect on the surface
- 2 vertex-paint channels enabling you to paint Moss, Leaves, lily pads, or anything you want on the surface of the water
- Adjustable tile size for each vertex paint material. Adjustable speed and intensity for the movement
- Replaceable normal map for waves pattern enabling you to choose your tileable normal map
- Adjustable size, intensity, and speed for waves normal map
- Dynamic foam and ripples around the intersecting objects and shoreline. Adjustable spread radius, speed, opacity, and color for the foam
You can learn more and get the pack for $20+ here.