The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences brings the conversations from the D.I.C.E Summit to online talks in the new series.
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences announced a new series based on the D.I.C.E Summit.
“We are looking forward to bringing relevant and timely topics to the forefront for both our members and community with this new, bite-size format. In creating D.I.C.E. Conversations, we wanted to bring together our community in a way that captures the spirit of D.I.C.E. as well as creating a more nimble and flexible format. We know we’re all suffering from a bit of “webinar fatigue” and hope to offer a valuable alternative.”
Meggan Scavio, President of the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS)
The D.I.C.E Conversations will have two types of format:
- A recorded talk or panel discussion will be available for everyone without registration. All the talks will be in free access on the YouTube channel and also available on the D.I.C.E Conversations page (membership is required to get the access).
- Roundtable networking breakouts will be available for AIAS Members only. These breakouts will be held in Zoom and include up to 10 attendees on one table. This type of content won’t be recorded and available afterward on the Internet. The registration for the first session will open on January 4, 2021.
As for now, there’s a schedule for the first two events:
From Beta Hype to ESPN: Growing and Nurturing the Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Community - January 20, 2021, at 10 AM PT
- Clara Sia, Influencer Relations Manager at Sandbox Strategies
- Oliver Hindle, Community Director at Mediatonic
- C. Riana Manuel, Senior Manager of Brand Marketing at G4 (Moderator)
Epic vs. Apple, Who Will Win and Why? - February 17, 2021, at 10 AM PT
- Rebecca Haw Allensworth, Professor of Law at Vanderbilt Law School
- Daniel Ahmad, Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
- Sean Kane, Co-Chair of the Interactive Entertainment Group at Frankfurt Kurnit
- Dan Offner, Founder and Managing Partner at O&A PC
- Michael Pachter, Managing Director, Equity Research at Wedbush Securities (Moderator)
Learn more about the new series on the official website.