hi!! Extremely intriguing exchange happy that I ran over such useful post. Keep doing awesome. Happy to be a piece of your net group.igloo counter top ice maker
Wow, the YouTube video was released in November. How have I never seen it before? I've probably watched it three times in the past hour. It's an absolutely amazing production. What was the budget for this?
- Capture set of photographs (minimum 3) from single point of view.
- Capture each shot with different light conditions. Directional light like flashlight works great.
- Make sure to have shiny spherical object in the shots for light calibration.
- Create mask for the spherical probe, call probe_mask.jpg . Check sample set that comes with installation.
- Process those photos with Dabarti Capture (capture.exe) to get Normal, Albedo and Depth map (displacement).
- Use those maps wisely by creating some kick-ass renders.
- Video tutorial: