Nice work and thanks for the breakdown! Always interesting to see someone else's approach to a scene, and the new/different methods they use and/or come up with :)
There are no pdf's of the updated versions available for download!
3D Stylized Environment looks every time beautiful today this is my subject on that I have to Do My Dissertation and bring some new information with our reader.
- Capture set of photographs (minimum 3) from single point of view.
- Capture each shot with different light conditions. Directional light like flashlight works great.
- Make sure to have shiny spherical object in the shots for light calibration.
- Create mask for the spherical probe, call probe_mask.jpg . Check sample set that comes with installation.
- Process those photos with Dabarti Capture (capture.exe) to get Normal, Albedo and Depth map (displacement).
- Use those maps wisely by creating some kick-ass renders.
- Video tutorial: