Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
- Capture set of photographs (minimum 3) from single point of view.
- Capture each shot with different light conditions. Directional light like flashlight works great.
- Make sure to have shiny spherical object in the shots for light calibration.
- Create mask for the spherical probe, call probe_mask.jpg . Check sample set that comes with installation.
- Process those photos with Dabarti Capture (capture.exe) to get Normal, Albedo and Depth map (displacement).
- Use those maps wisely by creating some kick-ass renders.
- Video tutorial: